A new study released this week shows teenagers who vape are poisoning themselves with many of the same chemicals that make traditional cigarettes so deadly. Megan a mother from Delano says her 18-year-old son Dean began vaping last June. She says by December he had become very reclusive and his mood changed. She says at this point had lost 78 pounds. After multiple doctor visits and not knowing what was wrong, Dean decided to quit vaping in December at the advice of his doctor. Since then, he’s gained close to 30 pounds and is back to his normal everyday self. Megan says she was at her wit’s end trying to figure what was wrong with her son and believes vaping was the culprit. She says it took such a toll on her son’s body and it kind of took over him.
Full Interview with Megan: