DETROIT LIONS (0-4) AT MINNESOTA VIKINGS (1-3)
SUNDAY, OCT. 10, 2021 // NOON PM CT // U.S. BANK STADIUM //
REFEREE: CLETE BLAKEMAN
• QB KIRK COUSINS has 1,923 pass yards (274.7 per game) & 18 TDs (16 rush, 2 rec.) vs. INT for 124.6 rating in 7 career starts vs. Det. Has 3+ TD passes in 4 of his past 5 vs. Det. Aims for his 6th in row vs. Det. with 110+ rating. Has 26 TDs vs. 9 INTs for 108.1 rating in his past 10 at home.
• RB DALVIN COOK has 767 scrimmage yards (127.8 per game) & 6 rush TDs in 6 career games vs. Det. Had career-high 252 scrimmage yards (career-high 206 rush, 46 rec.) & 2 rush TDs in last meeting. Aims for his 4th in row vs. Det. with rush TD. Has 7 rush TDs in his past 8 at home.
• WR ADAM THIELEN is 1 of 2 NFC WRs (COOPER KUPP) with 20+ catches (24) & 4+ rec. TDs (4) in 2021. WR JUSTIN JEFFERSON had 6 catches for 84 yards & rec. TD last week. Became 3rd player (ODELL BECKHAM JR. & A.J. GREEN) with 100+ catches (114), 1,500+ rec. yards (1,738) & 10+ rec. TDs (10) in 1st 20 games in NFL history. Had 9 receptions for 133 yards in last meeting.
• DE DANIELLE HUNTER had sack last week. Has 11 sacks in 9career games vs. Det. Had 3 sacks in his last game vs. Det. (12/8/19) & aims for his 4th in row at home vs. Det. with 2+ sacks. DE EVERSON GRIFFEN had sack in Week 4. Has 16 sacks in 19 career games vs. Det. Aims for his 7th in row vs. Det. & 9th in row at home vs. Det. with sack. Had 3.5 sacks & 3 PD in 7 games with Det. in 2020. LB ERIC KENDRICKS had INT in last home meeting. Aims for his 5th in row vs. Det. with 5+ tackles. S HARRISON SMITH aims for his 4th in row vs. Det. with INT.
• QB JARED GOFF passed for 299 yards & 2 TDs vs. 0 INTs for 105 rating in Week 4. Has 90+ rating in each of 1st 4 games this season. Aims for his 3rd in row on road with 2+ TD passes. Completed 26 of 33 atts. (78.8 pct.) for 465 yards & careerhigh 5 TDs vs. 0 INTs for career-high 158.3 rating in his last game vs. Min. (9/27/18 w/ LAR).
• RB D’ANDRE SWIFT has 167 scrimmage yards (83.5 per game) & rush TD in 2 career games vs. Min. Has 50+ scrimmage yards in 5 of his past 6 vs. NFC North. Ranks 2nd among RBs with 23 catches in 2021 & is 1 of 2 RBs (CHASE EDMONDS) with 4+ catches in each of 1st 4 games. RB JAMAAL WILLIAMS had season-high 66 rush yards in Week 4. Had 102 scrimmage yards (75 rush, 27 rec.) & 6 catches in his last game vs. Min. (11/1/20 w/ GB). Swift (338) & Williams (280) are 1 of 3 pairs of RB teammates each with 250+ scrimmage yards in 2021.
• TE T.J. HOCKENSON leads NFC TEs in receptions (22) & ranks 2nd in rec. yards (215). Had 5 catches & rec. TD in last road meeting. WR QUINTEZ CEPHUS had team-high 83 rec. yards last week. Had 51 rec. yards & TD catch in last meeting. WR KALIF RAYMOND had 1st-career game with 2 rec. TDs in Week 4.
• LB CHARLES HARRIS had sack & 1st-career FF last week. Aims for his 3rd in row on road & 4th in row overall with sack. LB ALEX ANZALONE aims for his 4th in row with 5+ tackles. CB AMANI ORUWARIYE had 5th-career INT last week. Aims for his 3rd in row with INT.