LA CLIPPERS 124, MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES 101
December 29, 2020
• The Timberwolves were led tonight by D’Angelo Russell who notched 22 points, three rebounds and four assists. Of his 22 points, 14 of them came in the second half. This marks his second 20+ point game of the season and his ninth in 15 games with the Timberwolves
• Jarrett Culver had a game-high 10 rebounds. This marks his second 10+ rebound outing of his career, both coming this season.
• At the final buzzer, Anthony Edwards tallied 12 points, connecting on four-of-seven from deep. The rookie has tallied at least 10 points in each of his first four NBA games. Edwards leads all rookies in scoring, averaging 15.0 points per game.
• Ricky Rubio notched his first double-digit scoring outing of the season with 17 points on six-of-eight shooting. He added five assists and is now averaging 4.5 assists through four games.
• In 18:07 minutes of play, Jordan McLaughlin notched a game-high nine assists. Tonight marked the fourth time McLaughlin has dished out 9+ assists in a game.
• Malik Beasley, tallied 19 points, including going seven-of-eight from the free throw line. He also added four rebounds.
• In tonight’s game, Jarred Vanderbilt notched nine points and grabbed six rebounds in 15:38 minutes of play. Over the past two games he has totaled 11 points and 13 rebounds in 31:06 minutes of play.
• The Timberwolves connected on 13 shots from deep. They have connected on 10+ threes in three out of four contests this season. During the 2019-20 season they connected on double-digit rebounds in 57 of their 64 contests.
• The Clippers were led by Lou Williams off of the bench with 20 points, three rebounds and five assists.
• Serge Ibaka recorded 16 points and eight rebounds in 21:39 minutes of play.
(info courtesy of Timberwolves)