The Minnesota Twins today announced details for their presence at the 2023 Minnesota State Fair, with interactive games, giveaways and special appearances all part of the team’s daily lineup.
The Minnesota Twins Experience is located on the south end of Cooper Street at Judson Avenue, next to the International Bazaar, and is open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. daily, rain or shine, throughout the State Fair’s duration (Thursday, August 24 through Monday, September 4). Below are some of the many ways fans can engage with the Twins at the Great Minnesota Get-Together. Please Note: Appearances and times are subject to change without notice.
• T.C. Bear: Twins mascot T.C. will visit the Minnesota Twins Experience on Thursday, August 24 and Saturday, September 2 from 12:00 to 12:30 p.m. for photographs, fun and memories! T.C. will also participate in the daily parade from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. on the following dates: August 24-26, August 28-29, August 31, September 1-4.
• Royce Lewis and Jose Miranda: Twins players Royce Lewis and Jose Miranda will visit the Experience on Monday, August 28 from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Please note: No autographs.
• Bert Blyleven: National Baseball Hall of Famer Bert Blyleven will make special appearances on Friday, August 25 and Saturday, August 26 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Please note: No autographs.
• Tony Oliva: National Baseball Hall of Famer Tony Oliva will be on hand at the Experience on Thursday, August 31 and Friday, September 1 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Please note: No autographs.
• Wiffle Ball: Each day, fans of all ages can take batting practice or compete in a special Home Run Derby at the Minnesota Twins Experience wiffle ball field, complete with a replica Target Field outfield wall and videoboard.
• “Instagrammable” Moments: The giant “T-W-I-N-S” lettering and “M and North Star” logo from Target Field’s Gate 34 area will be set up at the Experience throughout the duration of the State Fair, providing a unique photo opportunity and “Instagrammable” moment for Twins fans.
• Daily Giveaways: The Twins will have twice-daily giveaways, at 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., for the first 400 fans who visit the Experience during those hours.
• Merchandise: Fans can shop for their favorite Twins clothing and merchandise at the Experience.
(info courtesy of Twins)